Registration Now Open for RDBA Virtual Experience
The RDBA Virtual Experience is back! Registration is now open for retail dietitians to attend the 2022 RDBA Virtual Experience: Refresh, Reinvigorate, and Renew in 2022, scheduled for April 5-7. The event is exclusive to retail dietitians and retailer verification is part of the registration process.
Join us for three days of opportunities to grow and connect:
- Educational sessions custom-tailored to the unique business and industry needs of retail RDs
- Facilitated discussion groups on topics of interest to retail RDs
- Face-to-face networking with peers and food industry representatives
- Virtual expo booth floor
- Receive our popular Samplefest box (with hundreds of dollars of free product), enter exciting giveaways and more!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Take your career to the next level! The 2022 preliminary agenda will include:
- RDBA’s President and CEO Phil Lempert will present The Lempert Report: 2022 Forecast & Predictions.
- RDBA Executive Director Annette Maggi will discuss What I’m Excited About Now.
- A cook-along hosted and led by the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute.
- Three Facilitated Discussion Groups give retail RDs the opportunity to participation in discussions with other retail RDs on key topics of interest.
- Sessions on Advancing your Retail Career and Non-Traditional Roles in Retail Dietetics.
The schedule and speaker list will be updated on the event microsite as additional presentations and sessions are confirmed.
Once again, state-of-the-art technology will be used to give the virtual experience a true and intimate conference feel. There is no fee for retail RDs to attend the event. Between 10-15 continuing education credits will be provided for dietetics professionals.