Ready to Up Your Game? Join RDBA and Fleishman-Hillard at FNCE for 'What's in Store for YOU?'
In this new partnership, What’s in Store shifts focus to you, providing individual coaching sessions to help retail dietitians increase their business savvy in the retail settings. Retail RDs can register for up to four individual coaching sessions on the following topics:
- Negotiation Skills. Retail RDs seek guidance on negotiating salary, bonuses, funding for projects, and leadership positions. In this session, the retail RD will gain insight on how to successfully negotiate to get what they need and deserve.
- Message Control. Creating messages that work in the retail environment, meeting the needs of internal colleagues as well as consumers, requires a different level of communication skill.
- Managing Upward. This session will provide guidance on how RDs can ensure senior leadership in retail companies understand the value of their programs as well as the range of skills they bring to the company.
- Maximize the Impact of your Elevator Speech. The elevator speech ensures the retail RD can quickly and succinctly communicate the value her role brings to the retailer.
- Media Skill Assessment. Retail RDs will submit media clips, and a "coach" will provide constructive analysis and improvement tips to the retail dietitian.
- Professional Brand Management. In this segment, retail RDs will be coached on image, confidence, communication style, and various other elements that contribute to their professional brand.
What’s in Store for You: Building Retail Business Savvy will be held from 4:00-8:00 pm on Saturday, October 18th at the Westin Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta, GA. Heavy hors d’oeuvres, drinks, networking, and a keynote address by Supermarket Guru, Phil Lempert are all on the agenda for the evening.
If you are a retail dietitian who is planning to attend FNCE and would like additional information on attending this event and registering for coaching sessions, please submit your information here.