Insights from Retail RD Colleagues
Retail RDs play a unique role within the profession and the industry, making the opportunity to engage with and learn from colleagues exceedingly valuable. For this reason, RDBA is offering several sessions at the upcoming Virtual Experience where you can gain insights and best practices from colleagues and engage in group discussions on key topics of interest to retail RDs. These sessions include:
- Advance your Retail Career presented by Jennifer Cotton MPH, RDN, LD, Digital Health and Wellness, H-E-B Planning & Analysis and Allison Delaney, MS, RD, LDN, Nutrition Partners Program Lead at Stop & Shop.
- Non-Traditional Retail RD Roles presented by Asasha Francis, MS, RDN, Regulatory Associate at Foodwit, Jessica Patel, RD, LDN, Corporate Responsibility Manager at Aldi, & Amy Petersen, MS, RD, LD, Social Media Strategist at Coborn’s Inc.
- Engaging the In-store Shopper in a COVID Era Facilitated Discussion Group led by Megan Callahan, MS, RD, LD,Hy-Vee Corporate Registered Dietitian.
- How Retail Mastermind Alliances Benefit Your Work Faciliated Discussion Group led by Allison Primo, MS, RD, LD, Health and Wellness Strategy Manager at Schnuck Markets, Inc. and Yvette Waters, MS, RDN, CISSN, Nutrition Strategist and Brand Influencer at Raley's.
- Kids are Consumers Too Facilitated Discussion Group led by Kimberly Asman, RD, In Store Dietitian, Weis Markets, Inc.
You also won’t want to miss RDBA CEO Phil Lempert’s 2022 Forecast and Predictions and Executive Director Annette Maggi’s What I’m Excited about Now keynote address.
To join your retail RD colleagues for these sessions and more, click here to register for the RDBA Virtual Experience on April 5-7.
Click here to view the full event agenda.