Healthy Beverage Expo Offers Free Registration to Dietitians Who Subscribe to RDBA Weekly
The Healthy Beverage Expo, which focuses specifically on fueling the healthy beverage trend, is gearing up for its first conference and trade show in Las Vegas, June 7-9, 2013. And to kick things off, they will be offering complementary registration to the full conference and trade show to dietitians who subscribe to RDBA Weekly.
We will be sharing more information with you about this offer in the coming weeks, but for now, here’s a quick taste of what you can expect from this exciting conference and trade show:
- Educational sessions from industry thought leaders, such as:
- Reaching Americans Where They Shop—Annette Maggi, Executive Director, RDBA
- Consumer Health Behavior and Attitudes: What They Say is Not Always What They Do—Suzy Badaracco, Culinary Tides, Inc
- The Science Behind Health Claims on Tea Beverages—Dr. Youngmok Kim, Synergy Flavors
- Simplifying Natural and Functional Beverage Trends for Retail Action—John Pavlenkov, SPINS
- Trade show featuring industry exhibitors as well as:
- Keynote Address—Phil Lempert, CEO, RDBA
- Tasting competitions
- Networking reception
For more information on the Healthy Beverage Expo, visit www.healthybeverageexpo.com.